- Approved by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Select this defensive driving course to receive a 3-point credit on your driving record if you have been convicted of 3 or more violations in the previous 12 months.
- 100% online - complete at your own schedule.
- You may take the Nevada defensive driving course once every 12 months.
- Minimum final exam score of 70% to pass - you have unlimited exam retakes.
- By Law, you must wait 4 hours between exam retakes.
Nevada Defensive Driving Course
Our Nevada Defensive Driving Course 8-Hour DMV Point Reduction is approved by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to provide you a 3-point credit on your license upon completion. Select this defensive driving course if you have been convicted of 3 or more traffic violations in the previous 12 months. As part of the course price you have unlimited final exam retakes. You must wait 4 hours between each exam retake.
How the Nevada Defensive Driving Course Works
Simply sign up for this defensive driving course on our website and complete it at your own schedule. The course is available 24/7 and accessible with any device (mobile, tablet, and computer). After each section, we'll present you with an ungraded quiz to help you refreshed what you've learned on that section. Upon completing the final section, you'll have to pass a final exam to receive credit for completing this defensive driving course. Don't worry - you'll have unlimited exam retakes so you're guaranteed to pass. Upon course completion, we'll provide you with a certificate to download for free.
How Our Nevada Defensive Driving Course Stacks Up Against the Competition
At DriveSafeToday, we're proud to be the leading provider of defensive driving courses in Nevada. Our transparent pricing, top-tier customer support team, and effective courses have made us the #1 choice for drivers in Nevada.Here's are a few benefits of taking our Nevada defensive driving course:
- 100% online defensive driving course - no classroom required
- Available 24/7 from any device
- Lowest price with no hidden fees
- Audio read-along included for free
- Certificate download available immediately for free
- Local US customer support team
- #1 recommended course by courts and insurance agents
Nevada DMV Approved Defensive Driving Course
Our certified instructors have developed the 8-hour point reduction course to meet the requirements of the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The DMV evaluates our courses each year for approval. Upon successful course completion, if the court chooses not to dismiss the ticket we'll notify the Nevada DMV and provide you with a certificate to download for your records. This is the most convenient and affordable way to take a Nevada DMV approved defensive driving course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Just log in using any computer, tablet, or internet-accessible smartphone. The course is available 24/7 from anywhere in the world where you have an internet connection!
Completing the 8-hour Nevada defensive driving course will remove 3 points from your license. Upon course completion, if the court chooses not to dismiss the ticket, we'll notify the Nevada DMV and provide you with a certificate to download for your records.
Yes. You can check out the Approval Letter from the DMV above. We're proud to be the leading Nevada DMV approved provider of defensive driving courses.
You are allowed to take the course once every 12 months. After you complete the course with us, we'll remind you when you're up for renewal for an email.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.