- Nevada DMV-APPROVED Online Course to Remove 3 Points and Earn Up to 10% Car Insurance Discount (select if you have been convicted of 2 or fewer violations within the previous 12 months)
- 100% Online - Easiest and Most Convenient Way to Complete the 5 Hour Traffic School
- Certificate Download Available Immediately After Course Completion and We Notify the DMV
- Audio Narration and Video Streaming Formats Available
- Nevada DMV-APPROVED Online Course to Remove 3 Points and Provide up to a 10% Car Insurance Discount From Your License (select if you have been convicted of 3 or more violations within the previous 12 months)
- We Notify the Nevada DMV of Your Successful Completion
- FREE Certificate Download & Audio Narration
- 100% Online and Available 24/7 - this is the Most Convenient Way to Complete the 8 Hour Defensive Driving Course at Your Own Pace
- Nevada DMV-APPROVED DUI School Online that Satisfies Court Requirement to Complete a 8-hour DUI Course
- Accepted by All Nevada Courts & We Will Notify the Court of Your Successful Completion
- FREE Certificate Download & Audio Narration - Listen to the Entire Course at Your Convenience
- 100% Online and Available 24/7 - this is the Most Convenient Way to Complete the Nevada DUI School
- Nevada DMV-APPROVED Online Court Referred Point Reduction Course. Satisfy Court Order/Requirements or Plea Bargain to Reduce Points, Dismiss Traffic Violation, or Reduce Fine with this 5-Hour Online Course.
- Get Up to 10% Car Insurance Discount
- Free Certificate Download (Unlimited Exam Retakes for Free)
- Audio Narration and Video Streaming Formats Available. 100% Online - Easiest and Most Convenient Way to Complete the Court Required Traffic School.
Nevada Driving School and Defensive Driving Course
DriveSafeToday is proud to offer a full lineup of online, DMV-approved Nevada Driving School courses.When designing our defensive driving course, DriveSafeToday partnered with experts and the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to ensure a top-notch experience.
DrivesafeToday and the Nevada DMV
Our DMV-approved driving school courses can help Nevada drivers learn defensive driving techniques from any device (mobile, tablet, and computer).Our point reduction courses will help you remove up to three points from your license and, if taken voluntarily, may result in a car insurance discount. Other courses available in our driving school program include the DUI course, court-mandated course and a court-referred point reduction course. All of our online driving school courses satisfy DMV requirements and come with a free, downloadable certificate.
Exceptional Customer Service for Nevada Driving School Students
DriveSafeToday is the leading provider of traffic safety school courses in Nevada. Drivers enrolling with us receive the following benefits:
- 100% online course. No classroom required
- Available 24/7 from any computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Lowest price with no hidden fees
- Audio narration included for free
- Certificate download for free
- U.S.-based customer support team
- #1 provider of defensive driving courses in Nevada
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we will submit your course completion information to the court.
It depends. If you have 2 or less violations in the last 12 months, pick the 5-hour course. If you 3 or more violations, take the 8-hour course.
You can download the Approval Letter given to us by the state. You will also find us on the Nevada DMV's list of approved course providers.
Absolutely! You can log in and out as you see fit and when you return you will start right where you left off.
No. Since our Nevada courses are only approved by NV State we won't notify out-of-state agencies. You are responsible for notifying your state's DMV if required.
No. If you completed the DMV point reduction course & the court needs to be notified, you are responsible for notifying the court.
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.