- Texas DMV-APPROVED 6-hour Online Defensive Driving Course Accepted by All Texas Courts (No Final Exam)
- Dismiss Your Traffic Ticket, Earn a Car Insurance Discount & Fulfill Employer/Court Requirements
- Free Certificate Download & We Notify TDLR of Your Completion (Lowest Price Course Allowed by Law)
- Audio Narration Included For Free & Court-Required Type 3A Driving Record Also Available for Purchase
- Get Your Texas DPS-CERTIFIED Type 3A Official Driver Record Online
- Driving History Includes Violations, Restrictions, Accidents & Traffic School Completions
- This Record is Acceptable for Submission Alongside Texas Defensive Driving Course Certificate
- Records Will be Emailed to You & Also Available for Download on Your Account
- Fast and Convenient Way to Obtain Your Official Driving Record
- En tan solo seis horas podras completar tu curso para obtener la condonación de multas de tráfico y evitar puntos contra la licencia.
- Obtener descuentos con tu compañía de seguros.
- Accede desde cualquier computadora o dispositivo móvil con acceso a internet.
- Nuestro curso es 100% aprovado por la Agencia De Educación Vial de Texas (TDLR) y cumple todos los requisitos.
Texas Driving Safety Course & Driving Records
DriveSafeToday is proud to offer a 6-hour defensive driving safety course, as well as a driving records request, to all Texas drivers.Our services and courses are approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) and are 100% online.
Our Texas Driving Safety Course Online
Our our TDLR-approved defensive driving course allows drivers to dismiss a traffic ticket, earn a car insurance discount, and fulfills employer and court-mandated driving safety requirements.This driving safety course is accepted by all Texas courts and is taken in an online environment. You are not required to visit a classroom. Our certified instructors have developed this course to meet the rigorous standards of the TDLR while keeping you entertained and engaged. Upon completing the course, drivers will receive and emailed certificate of completion and can order a physical certificate for an additional charge. Drivers should send this document to the court as a proof of completion.
DriveSafeToday and the TDLR Driving Records
In addition to our Texas driving safety course, DriveSafeToday has partnered with the TDLR to offer Type 3A driving records for immediate purchase.DriveSafeToday will acquire your information upon request from the TDLR database and email it to you within one business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course will take 6 hours to complete which is the minimum amount of time required by Texas law. You may log in and out to complete the course at your own schedule - it will always resume from where you left off.
Nope, you have unlimited retakes on your chapter end quizzes. You can move on to the next chapter once you score 70% or higher. There is no final exam so you're guaranteed to pass this Texas defensive driving course.
There is no final exam for the Texas defensive driving course.
Upon completion a certificate will be emailed to you. For an extra charge you can request a physical copy mailed to you via USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail Express.
You may take this course once every 12 months.
You are eligible to take this course if you: (1) Hold a valid non-commercial drivers license; (2) Have been cited for a minor moving violation; (3) Have NOT completed a defensive driving course in the last 12 months; (4) Did NOT commit your infraction in a construction zone. If you still are unclear as to whether you qualify for traffic school, contact your court and request more information.
No. If you were ordered by a court/judge to take a seat belt course or you were cited for a seat belt violation, you must take a Texas-approved seat belt course. Please contact your local DMV for a list of approved seat belt courses providers.
Yes, once you finish the course a certificate will be emailed to you.
Yes. Generally you will still have to pay the ticket even if you are taking the Texas defensive driving course. Speak with the court clerk for more details.
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.