- Online Pennsylvania Insurance Discount Defensive Driving Course.
- Take This Course If Your Insurance Company Provides a Discount for Completing a Defensive Driving Course (let your insurance provider know your intention to take our course and find out how much of a discount they provide).
- This Course is NOT State Approved (for more information read our Unapproved States Terms and Conditions).
- Course is Not Timed and You May Complete at Your Own Pace - Available 24/7.
- Audio Narration & Video Streaming Formats Available - this is the Easiest Way to Complete Defensive Driving.
- Simple and Convenient Online Course with Free Exam Retakes.
- Certificate Available to Download Immediately Upon Completion.
Pennsylvania Insurance Discount Course Details
Completion of the insurance discount course may qualify you for a discount on auto insurance - contact your insurance company for information on possible discounts. Complete the course entirely online and at your own pace! Take the Pennsylvania defensive driving course as often as needed for an insurance discount. You must score a minimum of 70% on the final exam to successfully pass - you will have unlimited attempts to pass at no additional charge. Submit the certificate of completion to your insurance company to qualify.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, not at this time. To qualify for a car insurance discount you must contact your insurance agent for course approval PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
The course is $14.95 but you can save $2 by using promocode HONK2SAVE.
Once you pass a copy will be emailed to you. Please check your Inbox & Spam/Junk folder just in case.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.
Drive Safe Today considers “unapproved states” the states that have not approved and/or licensed Drive Safe Today to offer state-approved defensive driving courses and related services. The current list of unapproved states are as follows: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
In the aforementioned unapproved states, permission/approval from the appropriate parties to take one of Drive Safe Today’s courses must be requested and given before registration. Further clarification: You must get your insurance company/agent’s approval to take a car insurance discount course prior to registration. Also, you must get a judge/court’s approval to take one of our court-ordered courses prior to registration.
Drive Safe Today is not liable for any issues that may arise from failing to follow these instructions. As such, no refunds or reimbursements will be given or considered with respect to these terms.