- Online Pennsylvania Defensive Driving Course and Traffic School.
- Take This Course If the Court Will Dismiss Your Ticket or Reduce Your Court Fines for Completing a Defensive Driving Course (let the Court know your intention to take our course and be sure they will dismiss your ticket or reduce the court fines).
- This Course is NOT State Approved (for more information read our Unapproved States Terms and Conditions).
- Course is Not Timed and You May Complete at Your Own Pace - Available 24/7.
- Audio Narration & Video Streaming Formats Available - this is the Easiest Way to Complete Defensive Driving.
- Simple and Convenient Online Course with Free Exam Retakes.
- Certificate Available to Download Immediately Upon Completion.
Pennsylvania Court Ordered Course Details
Completing the course may allow you to have a traffic violation dismissed or a charge reduced! You must receive permission from the court to take this course. The course is 100% online and you can complete it at your own pace. Your final exam score must be a minimum of 80% to successfully pass - you will have unlimited attempts to pass at no additional charge. Submit the certificate to the court - contact the court clerk for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at this time, however we are currently working with Pennsylvania to get the course approved.
The course is 4 hours long but you an log in and out and your progress will be saved when you return.
Not at all! You can take the course entirely on your home computer or smartphone.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.