- To dismiss a ticket/citation you must contact the DMV or the court for course approval prior to registration.
- You may take the Pennsylvania defensive driving course as often as needed or required by the court.
- Audio narration and video streaming formats available.
- Submit the Certificate of Completion to the local court where you received the traffic violation.
- Minimum 70% final exam score to pass - you have unlimited final exam retakes.
- 100% online.
- Complete at your own pace - there are no course timers.
Pennsylvania Court Ordered Course Details
Completing the course may allow you to have a traffic violation dismissed or a charge reduced! You must receive permission from the court to take this course. The course is 100% online and you can complete it at your own pace. Your final exam score must be a minimum of 80% to successfully pass - you will have unlimited attempts to pass at no additional charge. Submit the certificate to the court - contact the court clerk for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at this time, however we are currently working with Pennsylvania to get the course approved.
The course is 4 hours long but you an log in and out and your progress will be saved when you return.
Not at all! You can take the course entirely on your home computer or smartphone.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.