- Completion of the Wyoming defensive driving course may qualify you to have your traffic ticket dismissed - you must get the court's permission for ticket dismissal before registering for this course.
- You may qualify for a car insurance discount - contact your car insurance company for information on possible discounts.
- 100% online - complete at your own pace, no course timers.
- Audio narration and video streaming formats available.
- You may take the Wyoming defensive driving course as often as needed for an insurance discount.
- Minimum final exam score of 70% needed to pass - you have unlimited final exam retakes.
Wyoming Insurance Discount Course Details
Completion of the Wyoming insurance discount course may qualify you for a discount on auto insurance - contact your insurance company for information on possible discounts. Complete the course entirely online and at your own pace! Take the Wyoming defensive driving course as often as needed for an insurance discount. You must score a minimum of 70% on the final exam to successfully pass - you will have unlimited attempts to pass at no additional charge. Submit the certificate of completion to your insurance company to qualify.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course may take up to 4 hours to complete. However, you can take the course at your own pace by logging in and out as many times as you need.
Please confirm with your car insurance agent or company that you are eligible to receive an insurance discount on your policy by taking a defensive driving course. After completing the course, you can download the certificate of completion and submit that to your agent for discount.
No, this course is not approved by the Wyoming DMV.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.