- Online Wyoming Defensive Driving Course.
- Take This Course If Your Insurance Company Provides a Discount for Completing a Defensive Driving Course (let your insurance provider know your intention to take our course and find out how much of a discount they provide).
- Course is NOT Wyoming DMV Approved (for more information read our Unapproved States Terms and Conditions).
- Course is Not Timed and You May Complete at Your Own Pace - Available 24/7.
- Audio Narration & Video Streaming Formats Available - this is the Easiest Way to Complete Defensive Driving.
- Simple and Convenient Online Course with Free Exam Retakes.
- Certificate Available to Download Immediately Upon Completion.
Wyoming Insurance Discount Course Details
Completion of the Wyoming insurance discount course may qualify you for a discount on auto insurance - contact your insurance company for information on possible discounts. Complete the course entirely online and at your own pace! Take the Wyoming defensive driving course as often as needed for an insurance discount. You must score a minimum of 70% on the final exam to successfully pass - you will have unlimited attempts to pass at no additional charge. Submit the certificate of completion to your insurance company to qualify.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course may take up to 4 hours to complete. However, you can take the course at your own pace by logging in and out as many times as you need.
Please confirm with your car insurance agent or company that you are eligible to receive an insurance discount on your policy by taking a defensive driving course. After completing the course, you can download the certificate of completion and submit that to your agent for discount.
No, this course is not approved by the Wyoming DMV.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.
Drive Safe Today considers “unapproved states” the states that have not approved and/or licensed Drive Safe Today to offer state-approved defensive driving courses and related services. The current list of unapproved states are as follows: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
In the aforementioned unapproved states, permission/approval from the appropriate parties to take one of Drive Safe Today’s courses must be requested and given before registration. Further clarification: You must get your insurance company/agent’s approval to take a car insurance discount course prior to registration. Also, you must get a judge/court’s approval to take one of our court-ordered courses prior to registration.
Drive Safe Today is not liable for any issues that may arise from failing to follow these instructions. As such, no refunds or reimbursements will be given or considered with respect to these terms.