- Completion of this course may qualify you to have your traffic ticket dismissed and save money on car insurance - please get your court's permission for ticket dismissal before enrolling in this course & contact your insurance company for information on possible discounts.
- The course is fun, interactive, & 100% online.
- Audio narration and video streaming formats available.
- It can be completed at your own pace by logging in and out as you choose - the course is not timed.
- You must score a minimum of 80% on the final exam to pass.
- Don't worry, you'll have unlimited attempts to pass the final exam, at no additional charge.
- We provide the certificate of completion for free, immediately after you successfully complete the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the course is not Oklahoma State approved.
Since we are not approved by Oklahoma State we cannot guarantee the certificate will be accepted. You must ask permission with the court to take this course & confirm with them they will accept your Certificate of Completion PRIOR to registration.
No. Since we are not Oklahoma DMV approved we do not submit any information to them. You must personally submit any course completions to the DMV if required.
No. You must personally submit your Certificate of Completion to the court.
Since we are not Oklahoma State approved you must get your insurance agent's approval to take this course & confirm they will accept your Certificate of Completion for a car insurance discount PRIOR to registration.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.