- Completing the Ohio defensive driving course may qualify you for a 2-point credit on your driver's license.
- You can reduce points once every 3 years and you can even take the course up to five times to clear up your driving record.
- You must receive permission to attend the course by the local court where you received the traffic violation.
- The course is fun, interactive, 100% online.
- Audio narration and video streaming formats available.
- The course is not timed - you can complete it at your own pace.
- You must score a minimum of 80% on the final exam to successfully pass - you'll have unlimited attempts to pass the final exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, we are not approved by Ohio State.
No. You must personally submit your Certificate of Completion to the court.
No. Since we are not Ohio DMV approved we do not submit any information to them. You must personally submit any course completions to the DMV if required.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.