- #1 Rated Michigan Department of State (DOS) APPROVED 4-hour defensive driving course.
- Avoid points, dismiss a citation, fulfill court/DMV requirements or earn a car insurance discount - you can elect to take the course once.
- Download a certificate immediately after completion - you must personally notify the county court if required.
- We notify the Michigan SOS of your completion.
- Text, audio, and streaming video formats available - this is the most convenient, easy, and entertaining way to complete the BDI Course online.
- Lowest price with no hidden fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
STATE REPORTING FEE
The Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles requires all course providers to pay a State Assessment fee to directly process and submit your BDI course completion information to them. The assessment fees are remitted to the Department's Highway Safety Operating Trust Fund which is used to administer the General Operations of the Department. This will insure that the Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles has your information on file.
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.
Drive Safe Today considers “unapproved states” the states that have not approved and/or licensed Drive Safe Today to offer state-approved defensive driving courses and related services. The current list of unapproved states are as follows: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
In the aforementioned unapproved states, permission/approval from the appropriate parties to take one of Drive Safe Today’s courses must be requested and given before registration. Further clarification: You must get your insurance company/agent’s approval to take a car insurance discount course prior to registration. Also, you must get a judge/court’s approval to take one of our court-ordered courses prior to registration.
Drive Safe Today is not liable for any issues that may arise from failing to follow these instructions. As such, no refunds or reimbursements will be given or considered with respect to these terms.