Select Course



Maryland Defensive Driving Course

  • Lower your car insurance bills

  • Complete at your own pace (not timed) and available 24/7

  • Easiest way to complete defensive driving online

  • NOT DMV approved but may still qualify you for insurance discount (for more information read our Unapproved States Terms and Conditions)

Pricing: $14.95

4 hours (no timer - complete at your own pace)


Available to download immediately


80% (unlimited exam retakes)


24/7 and 100% Online


Text | Audio | Video

What Students Say

453 Reviews | 4.9 Stars

I've been using Drive Safe Today for a couple years now. The course material is great and it always helps refresh my driving skills. Will be taking this course again for sure.

Leanne G.

Leanne G. Maryland Defensive Driving Course

The video course was short and straight to the point. Got my certificate emailed to me as soon as I finished the final exam. Insurance company gave me a discount for completing it.

Calvin S.

Calvin S. Maryland Defensive Driving Course

The course covers a lot of essential information everyone should know before hitting the road. My kids also took the course and we have no complaints. We will be retaking this course in the future.

Franklin C.

Franklin C. Maryland Defensive Driving Course

About Our Maryland Defensive Driving Courses offers defensive driving courses to customers in Maryland. To receive a car insurance discount contact your insurance agent for course approval prior to registration. If you need to complete a course to fulfill a court order, it is required that you receive court approval for the course before registering for the course.

Have questions? We have answers

Frequently Asked Questions

No answers for your question?

We have dedicated pages for each state and course. Help Center