- NOT APPROVED by CT State.
- To qualify for up to a 10% car insurance discount by completing this course you must contact your insurance provider for course approval PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
- To dismiss a ticket/citation you must contact the DMV or the court for course approval PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
- The course is not timed - you may complete the course at your own pace.
- You must score a minimum of 70% on the final exam to successfully pass - don't worry, you'll have unlimited attempts to pass the final exam.
- A certificate is emailed to you immediately upon completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, our course is NOT APPROVED by CT State.
Since we are not approved by Connecticut State we cannot guarantee the certificate will be accepted. You must ask permission from the court to take this course & confirm with the court that they will accept your Certificate of Completion.
No. Since we are not Connecticut DMV approved we do not submit any information to them. You must personally submit any course completions to the DMV if required.
Since we are not state approved you must get your insurance agent's approval to take this course PRIOR TO REGISTRATION & confirm they will accept your Certificate of Completion for a car insurance discount.
No. You must personally submit your Certificate of Completion to the court if that is required.
Since we are not CT State approved you must get the CT DMV's approval to take our course PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.