- Online Arkansas Defensive Driving Course.
- Take This Course If Your Insurance Company Provides a Discount for Completing a Defensive Driving Course (let your insurance provider know your intention to take our course and find out how much of a discount they provide).
- This Course is NOT State Approved (for more information read our Unapproved States Terms and Conditions).
- Course is Not Timed and You May Complete at Your Own Pace - Available 24/7.
- Audio Narration & Video Streaming Formats Available - this is the Easiest Way to Complete Defensive Driving.
- Simple and Convenient Online Course with Free Exam Retakes.
- Certificate Available to Download Immediately Upon Completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.
Drive Safe Today considers “unapproved states” the states that have not approved and/or licensed Drive Safe Today to offer state-approved defensive driving courses and related services. The current list of unapproved states are as follows: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
In the aforementioned unapproved states, permission/approval from the appropriate parties to take one of Drive Safe Today’s courses must be requested and given before registration. Further clarification: You must get your insurance company/agent’s approval to take a car insurance discount course prior to registration. Also, you must get a judge/court’s approval to take one of our court-ordered courses prior to registration.
Drive Safe Today is not liable for any issues that may arise from failing to follow these instructions. As such, no refunds or reimbursements will be given or considered with respect to these terms.