- To dismiss a ticket/citation you must contact the court for course approval prior to registration.
- Audio narration and video streaming formats available.
- Free certificate download & audio narration.
- Minimum 80% final exam score to pass - unlimited exam retakes included.
- 100% online, available 24/7.
- Complete at your own pace - there are no course timers.
Maryland Court Ordered Course Details
Completion of the Maryland defensive driving course may allow you to dismiss a traffic violation or have a charge reduced! You must receive permission to attend the course by the local court where you received the traffic violation. The course is fun, interactive, 100% online and can be completed at your own pace. Although the course takes about 4 hours to complete it is not timed. You may take the Maryland defensive driving course as often as needed or required by the court. You must score a minimum of 80% on the final exam to successfully pass - you will have unlimited attempts to pass the final exam at no additional charge. You must submit the certificate of completion to the local court where you received the traffic violation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at this time, however we are currently working with the state to get it accepted.
Once you complete the course we will email you a copy of your certificate.
Nope! You can log in and out and take the course at your own pace. Your progress will be saved.
STATE REPORTING FEE
You have already completed and passed a DHSMV Online Permit Exam. Please click below button to check.